Thursday, December 31, 2009

How Divine, 2009

Well, exactly one year ago I made my first serious New Years resolution. "Bake weekly to take a break from digital design work, and to make more opportunities to create with my hands."

It's been 365 days now, I started this blog along the way, baked 46 out of 52 weeks this year, creating about 52 different baked good creations. So thanks to everyone who has supported this journey of mine, taste testers, fellow bakers and decorators.

This experience has influenced me more than I had imagined it would. Following the completion of my BFA this spring, I'll be relocating to NYC to pursue an education in Baking and Pastry Arts. My senior degree project is based around the experience of baked goods through the 5 senses, and I interned at a food, wine, and travel magazine this summer. So I hope you've enjoyed my baking as much as I have, and hope you'll continue following this blog into a new year.

There are no resolutions in 2010, I think I'm on the path I want to be on. So here's to a new year, let it be as sweet as the last.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment