Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mummy Mocktails

This Halloween, my friends and I went to the MassArt Iron Pour before getting together for Halloween Mocktails. The metal smith class melts down scrap iron to make molds and quite a light show. Here are a few photos:


I made these mummies I had seen on one of the many blogs I follow (can't remember which one). Their base is pumpkin carrot with a cream cheese frosting. It was an excuse to try out some of my flatter frosting tips, and the really really micro round tips for the eyes. My friend Kim made some awesome vanilla spider cupcakes to compliment the mummies, and my mom brought all the do-dads to decorate pumpkins.



Pumpkin Carrot Mummy Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin decorated by Monica, Vanilla Spider Cake with Chocolate frosting by Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment