Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday in NYC

Saturday I headed to NYC to tour and interview at The Institute of Culinary Education. I'm so excited now to move this summer. The tour was great and my parents and Mike were able to come along for the experience. We were pretty hungry afterwards though- it was the most aromatic tour I've ever been on..


Dolce de Leche Cupcake from Big Booty Bread Co.


We found it! Actually stumbled upon on our way back to our parking garage. It's right down the street from ICE so I know we'll become great friends :)

Before we found BBBCo. we went on a mission to Magnolia's Bakery.
Dad with a Peanut Butter Blondie with Toffee bits.

Hummingbird- Banana Cake with Cream cheese frosting and pecans

Amazing, amazing cupcakes. I appreciate moist cake like no other, and after a few dry cake experiences earlier in the week, this was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment